Monday, January 08, 2007

South Beach, Weight Watchers, NutriSystem - Oh what's a girl to do?

Ok, so everyone seems to be losing weight, except for me of course. Plain Jane Mom is on the South Beach diet and has already lost 6 pounds! Oh, The Joys has lost weight with Weight Watchers. Some of the folks at my job have also started various forms of dieting and/or just eating healthy. I know it's a popular New Year's resolution and it makes sense, but I just haven't jumped on the bandwagon. I really need to get my act together, gain some motivation from these fine folks and decide how I will lose this weight.

What seems to work for you? Is there a particular diet you like?

technorati: , , , , ,

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

You know my story!
Thanks for linking!

OhTheJoys said...

Your e-mail address isn't listed here, so I'm leaving this in your comments...

I just wanted to thank you for your ROFL nomination. I am very humbled (and blushing). That was really sweet of you to do and I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!!