Monday, January 08, 2007

South Beach, Weight Watchers, NutriSystem - Oh what's a girl to do?

Ok, so everyone seems to be losing weight, except for me of course. Plain Jane Mom is on the South Beach diet and has already lost 6 pounds! Oh, The Joys has lost weight with Weight Watchers. Some of the folks at my job have also started various forms of dieting and/or just eating healthy. I know it's a popular New Year's resolution and it makes sense, but I just haven't jumped on the bandwagon. I really need to get my act together, gain some motivation from these fine folks and decide how I will lose this weight.

What seems to work for you? Is there a particular diet you like?

technorati: , , , , ,

4 comments:

Oh, The Joys said...

You know my story!
Thanks for linking!

Oh, The Joys said...

Your e-mail address isn't listed here, so I'm leaving this in your comments...

I just wanted to thank you for your ROFL nomination. I am very humbled (and blushing). That was really sweet of you to do and I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!!

weight loss said...

Once an individual suffers from obesity or overweight, it becomes highly important for him to trigger off weight loss and altogether weight loss is necessary to keep a whole lot of obesity induced disorders, namely, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure et al at bay. Dieting and regular physical exercises can help in achieving weight loss and altogether the “weight loss” section of the website http://www.pill-care.com informs you that weight loss medicines such as Phentermine, Xenical etc can also help you trigger off instant weight loss if taken in accordance with the instructions of the doctor.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.