Thursday, October 19, 2006

Work at Home Opportunity vs. Scam

There are many work at home opportunities listed out there - from the internet, road signs, classifieds, etc. But how can you tell if they are really legit opportunities or just another scam?
I'm still trying to find the answer to this question - it's a work in progress.

I did find an article from the Federal Trade Commission that I think is helpful. It lists classic work at home schemes, suggests tips for researching the programs, and provides contact information if a complaint needs to be made. You can view the entire article at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/invest/homewrk.htm.

Dr. Phil also has an article on his website - well more of a resource page - but it's full of links to useful information about working from home. You can view it at http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/494. I haven't had a chance to go through each listed link, but will get to it soon.

If you have other useful resources you know about, let me know. I'll be sure to add them to my list. ;)


technorati: , , , ,

No comments: