Friday, March 02, 2007

Holy Shit! $7,011.05 in one Month!

Ok, I MUST be doing something wrong.

Scratch that. I'm just working in the wrong field.

At the very least, I need to get my ass working full time on this blog and have it make me some money.

Serious money.

$7,011.05 to be exact.

That's how much John Chow made in the short month of February.

What the fuck, you say? Yea, that was pretty much my reaction too. :sigh:

Goal for March: Get my new blog up and running on the domain name I just bought!

More on this soon.

technorati: , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, sounds pretty interesting. I read his blog and it does require a commitment to blogging--alot!
Let me know how you set it up.

Unknown said...

Yes, it does require a commitment and some effort. But, as with all good things, you need to work for it. I'll be updating on my effort. ;)

Anonymous said...

Holy shit is right!

Anonymous said...

It takes some serious commitment, a little bit of luck, and the right networking.

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm sure it's hard work.

Anonymous said...

I know, isn't that crazy!? He made even more in April, almost $12,000 I think.

Unknown said...

Wow - I haven't been keeping up with his site too much lately. Wow, $12,000!