Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shoes or no shoes...

My baby is rapidly approaching the walking stage. She is almost 7 months old now and I know soon will be standing up and trying to walk. So, is it better for her to walk barefoot or with shoes? I've heard mixed feelings on this. I know when my brothers and I were growing up, we wore those hard booties to make sure our feet were straight. I'm not even sure you can find those anymore. But, I've been reading a lot of articles saying that it's best for babies to walk barefoot. But what about cold hard floors and won't that hurt my little girl's feet?
Introducing, Robeez. Apparently, these shoes have soft soles and are flexible, yet supportive. They are supposed to be just as good as walking barefoot, but provide protection. They're kinda cute too aren't they? Check them out!


Robeez Baby Shoes Shop

No comments: