Friday, June 16, 2006

Freestyle Music

So here I am browsing the blogs and I come across this guy who hates freestyle music! Read his post at http://savemanny.blogspot.com/2006/05/freestyle-music-refuses-to-die.html.

I can't disagree more with this guy! I love freestyle music! I wish it would come back more mainstream instead of remaining as an underground love of true freestyle fans. I'm not sure what it is about the music that makes it so great, but I love it! I know there's a lot of you out there that agree and still listen to old time favorites by Stevie B, Cynthia, Judy Torres, etc. If you're feeling me on this, let me know.

Freestyle music will never die! :) LOL

Show your love for freestyle people!

1 comment:

Arazaree said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading more of your posts!